Monday, June 13th 2011
EQ Supplier partner ATAG, the Dutch company famous for its technologically advanced built-in kitchen appliances exclusively available to the kitchen specialist, presents the latest additions to its superior product portfolio; two gas-on-glass hobs with digital timers.
The digital timers featured on the HG9611MDB gas on glass hob, and the HG1111MDB panoramic gas on glass hob, help to make cooking even more convenient and efficient. The consumer can use the timers to programme the desired cooking time, or keep an eye on the elapsed time. Once the specified cooking period has completed, the burner automatically turns off, preventing burning of food or overflowing pans.
These innovative digital timers secure ATAG as the market leader in gas cooking technology, with appliances packed full of thoughtful features truly designed to make the consumer’s life easier.
Key features and benefits of the HG1111MDB panoramic gas on glass hob:
- A Red Dot Design Award 2011 winner
- Part of the stylish MAGNA design line, with an ergonomic panoramic layout
- New digital timers for each zone, with switch-off function or display of elapsed cooking time
- Ability to turn off all burners simultaneously for complete ease of use, saving gas and time
- Black vitro-ceramic glass (wear and scratch-proof) with stainless steel trim
- Four gas burners – two normal and two wok, perfect for a variety of cooking styles
- Two powerful wok burners with extended adjustable range, from simmering to wok setting (0.26 – 5.7 kW), ideal for Asian cooking
- Thermo-electric flame failure device for peace of mind
- Comfortable operation by stainless steel control knob with integrated spark ignition
- Unique Flex® enamelled one-piece burner caps, easy to clean and replace
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 46 x 1114 x 412 mm
Bill Miller, ATAG’s Sales and Marketing Director, says: “ATAG is renowned for its superior quality gas hobs, and the addition of digital timers to the two new models in the range truly marks it out as a market leader. These timers offer real safety advantages for the consumer, and the benefit of this added peace of mind cannot be understated. As with all ATAG hobs, the innovative functionality offered by these two new models is complemented by beautiful yet simple design, carefully considered to be as ergonomic and user-friendly as possible.”
For further information about ATAG’s new gas hobs with digital timers, please call your Area Sales Manager or ATAG on 0208 247 3993 or visit the website at www.atag.co.uk